GIONEE has just introduced a new smartphone in Nigeria dubbed Gionee P15. The device is an entry-level smartphone featuring large display as well as a large built-in battery. But most interestingly, the P15 is Gionee’s first smartphone to both run Helio G35 CPU from MediaTek and boot Google Android GO R out of the box.Aside the OS and CPU, the other two more interesting aspect of this new Gionee phone is the display and battery; first, you are getting a large 6.52-inches screen . This is an IPS panel with a waterrop notch overhead, and since large display requires large battery, Gionee fitted a 5000mAh juice on the inside of the phone.As for the camera department, there are a set of three sensors on the rear, which includes a 13-megapixel plus VGA Plus Tripple Camera, front 8MP Selfie camera is used in the notch upfront.
Gionee P15 specifications and features
- Display: 6.52-inch Warerdrop Display
- CPU: Octa-core
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android GO R
- Camera: Triple: 13MP+VGA+VGA Tripple Camera with LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP selfie
- Video recording:
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features:
- Battery: 5000mAh. The P15 comes in Fjord and Black colors. The device should be available in online and should go head to head with the likes.